Commitment to a Healthy Mouth
| My Philosophy
I am sincerely interested in helping you reach and maintain optimal dental health. My way of doing that is to make your office experience one filled with comfort, confidence, and compassion. I want your time at the office to be pleasant, rewarding and an educational experience. I will work with you as a team to achieve these goals.
About The Doctor
Dr. Levy is a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He received his Certificate in Periodontics and Masters of Medical Sciences in Oral Biology at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. He is Board Certified in Periodontics and is recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
We are located at 1145 19th St, NW Suite 510 Washington, DC 20036.
The office is walking distance from the Farragut West and Dupont Circle South Metro stops. A pharmacy is in the building for your convenience. Parking is available next to the office.
Insurance Participation (current list as of 01/2020): Dr. Levy is an in-network provider for: Aetna (certain plans only), Cigna, Delta, Metlife, Dentemax PPO, GEHA, Assurant Employee Benefits, Guardian, United Concordia (through GEHA) and United Healthcare. Please call the office directly for insurance questions. The staff will be glad to review your policy with you to maximize your benefits.
The office is open 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 4:45pm Monday through Thursday. On Fridays the office closes at 3:00pm. Our office will call you to confirm your scheduled appointment one week prior to your appointment time. We have reserved this time for you and appreciate at least forty-eight hours notice if you cannot make it to your scheduled appointment time.
Office Telephone number
Office Fax number
1145 19th St, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Request an appointment
OFFICE UPDATE - May 21, 2020
The office will re-open during the week of June 8th. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. Along with taking your temperature, you’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Failure to be so will result in the cancellation of your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will ask that you wear your mask before and immediately after your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
To speak with the office, please call between 9:15 am - 1:00 pm at (202) 524-4863 or email at email@example.com. Dr. Levy can be reached directly by phone or text at (301) 807-9891 in case of emergencies. We will be checking all the messages daily, and seeing patients on an emergency basis.
| ONLINE PAYMENTS
Use the link below and follow the instructions. Thank you.